- House of Supplements uses AusPost as the courier. We deliver to ANYWHERE within Australia.
- Same day dispatch for all orders finalised before 12PM between Monday – Friday. However on the very rare occasion that your order cannot be finalised due to AusPost delays or if your order needs to undergo an authenticity check, you will be updated and delivery may take a little longer. In normal circumstances please expect delivery to take between 1-7 business days (depending on your location).
- Flat rate shipping of $9.86 applies to all regular orders no matter how big or heavy your purchase is.
- Free shipping available for all orders with a checkout value of more than $150.
- We always endeavour to pack your items in a way that minimises damage during transport. Should you have a problem with damaged or missing orders, please contact us and we will happily arrange a replacement!
- For general delivery times, please use AusPost delivery estimate tool using 4170 as the starting postcode.
- Customers will receive an initial confirmation email upon successfully placing an order. If you have not received an email, please check to see if the order has been successfully placed. We will begin packaging on the first available business day (Monday – Friday).
- When goods are dispatched from our facility and received by the courier, customers will receive an email confirming parcel has been successfully shipped and is in transit.
- For the fastest delivery, we strongly recommend using a physical street address as opposed to PO Box addresses when ordering. PO Box deliveries often need to be dispatched via road freight due to Australia Posts freight limitations, and may take slightly longer to arrive.
- We can not be held responsible for items that are left unattended by Australia Post through ‘Safe Drop’ or with ’Authority to leave’ or similar. Once an item states ‘Delivered’ on our tracking system, you must take up any enquiries with Australia Post directly as we have limited information at this point. If you have issues with parcels that have been stolen on your property even when left in a location deemed to be ‘Safe’ by a courier we recommend getting the parcel delivered to an alternate or work address where you know someone will be home, or leaving a customer note with your order to not leave parcel unattended and deliver to nearest Post Office. If you need any assistance, please contact us.
We are not to be held responsible for items that are damaged or lost by Australia Post in transit due to neglect or damage by their postal handling. Additionally, we can not be responsible if an item is delivered to the wrong address due to incorrect entry from customer as it is unfortunately out of our hands. Please contact us so we can aim to provide a resolution for this circumstance.
- Please note that all orders are subject to fraud and authenticity checks. If your order has been identified as potential fraud, there may be delays in finalising your order.