Product Name: Optimum – Gold Standard 4.5kg (10lbs)
Product Type: Protein Powders / Breakfast Protein / Meal Replacement / Post Workout Protein / Whey Protein Blends / Applicable for male and females
Build lean muscle, reduce muscle soreness and lose fat! This protein is available to be used by both male and females! This premium protein powder contains a unique blend of multiple types of proteins, each designed to be digested at different rates.
This type of protein is perfect for the fitness enthusiast who needs extra protein within their diet to help improve muscle endurance, strengthening and recovery. This protein can also be used by the average consumer as meal replacements and assistance in fat loss and muscle recovery. Because this protein is a multi-stage digesting protein, it allows the consumer to feel fuller for longer and helps supply a constant source of nutrients, helping fuel the body for a long period of time, generally up to three (3) or more hours. This protein blend has all the necessary components to re-boost energy levels and for efficient muscle recovery. It contains all the necessary BCAA’s/amino’s required as well as vitamins and minerals required for a meal replacement.
This well recognized Gold Standard Whey Protein supplement is among the very best. This blend of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate are ideal for those wanting to build lean muscle and build it fast! Each serving provides you with a whopping 23g of protein and only 3g of carbohydrates making it perfect for those who are carbohydrate conscious. It also includes 4g of glutamine and glutamic acid per serve for an enhanced muscle recovery.
But even better, this supplement contains a high concentration of branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s), essential for protein synthesis and therefore muscle growth. It also has ingredients to increase nitric oxide levels, stimulating vasodilation which increases blood flow and consequently increases the availability of oxygen and nutrients to your working skeletal muscles. Gold Standard also comes with lactase and digestive enzymes making it appealing for lactose intolerant individuals whilst promoting an enhanced absorption.
- Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate
- Low Fat and Carbs
- Lean Muscle Gains
- Muscle mass gainer
- Enhances muscle strength and growth
- Whey protein Isolate (WPI): is a more pure protein containing 85-95% of protein due to its finer processing. It has a very low fat and lactose content and promotes muscle growth through facilitating muscle protein synthesis. It improves muscle recovery, aids muscle repair and also slows down muscle catabolism. Whey protein is rich in branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine, the three amino acids that are the most ideal and optimal form of fuel for your skeletal muscles. Whey protein is well absorbed and utilized by the body as a source of energy.
- Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate:
- Whey protein is a type of protein produced from dairy. The processing and extraction of this protein greatly affects the purity and nature of the protein. Gold Standard has been micro and ultra-filtered to remove any impurities and enhance the protein. Whey protein concentrate therefore contains 80% of high quality pure proteins to promote protein synthesis and muscle growth. It is well absorbed and utilized by the body as a source of energy. It also boosts your immune system and helps stabilize hormone functioning
- BCAA’s (l-isoleucine, l-valine, l-leucine): increase the cell’s capacity for protein synthesis and the cell’s rate of protein synthesis. They aid muscle recovery and fight the diet effects of muscle catabolism. BCAA’s also have an increased rate of absorption straight into blood stream bypassing liver and digestive tract. Furthermore they also help decrease the rate of protein breakdown serving as a fatigue fighter and help with muscle repair.
- Glutamine: Normally post-workout, glutamine an amino acid found in your skeletal muscles decreases in concentration, thus it is highly important to replenish its stores. This is because glutamine is essential for gaining muscle mass due to its function of promoting protein synthesis and minimizing the breakdown of muscle. It also has the added benefits of enhancing the immune system and assisting the absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract.
Directions of Use:
Mix 1 (one) scoop with 250mL of water and consume immediately after completing your workout (post-workout) Can be taken as a meal replacement for breakfast and or whenever a meal replacement/protein is needed in the day.