Product Name: Max’s – Anabolic Night 1.8kg (4lb)
Product Type: Sleep support
During sleep your nerves, muscles, bones, and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth in a process known as anabolism (the metabolic activities that build new cells). This restoration process occurs at specific times during your sleep cycle. When you sleep you go through 5 sleep stages:
- Stage 1: The lightest stage occurs as you start falling asleep and lasts about 5 – 10 minutes
- Stage 2: Still light sleep lasting about 30 minutes but transitions you towards a deeper sleep
- Stages 3 – 4: During these stages you move into deep sleep or slow wave sleep lasting between 10 and 30 minutes where brain activity decreases and your body begins restoring itself mentally and physically.
- Stage 5: REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, where you brain becomes more active and you dream. REM sleep can last from 5 minutes anywhere up to an hour and your body and mind continue to replenish their reserves through this stage.
During a night’s sleep your body will cycle through stages 3, 4 and 5 several times, and it is these stages where you are properly rested and most muscle growth occurs. The quality of sleep during these stages has a direct impact on the amount of muscle you will build. More good quality stage 3, 4 and 5 sleep means greater muscle gains, but only if you have a ready supply of protein in your system.
Here’s where Anabolic Night comes in. Providing your body with quality nutrient it needs to generate that muscle growth AND with remedial sleep support herbs, vitamins and minerals, you are GUARANTEED to get a good night sleep, and wake up big.
- 24g protein
- Anabolic growth hormone complex
- Calming herbs help your anabolic sleep cycles
- Essential slow release proteins
Directions for use:
Add 1-2 scoops with 500 – 700mL of water or milk for higher protein target. Consume 15 – 30 minutes prior to bed. Adjust based on appetite and training needs.