Product Name: International – WPI 1.25kg
This protein is classed into multiple categories. This Whey Protein Isolate is applicable for consumption by both male and females. It is best for increasing muscle mass, losing weight, improving recovery time and overall athletic performance.
Whey protein isolate is among the best types of Whey due to it having the highest protein content and the lowest carbohydrate and fat content than any other whey. This type of whey protein also contains the least amount of lactose, making it applicable for most people who are lactose intolerant. Whey protein isolate will also digest within 30mins which will enable the consumer to eat regularly with minimal disruptions to their meal patterns.
This amino charged whey protein isolate is perfect to boost protein nutrition and sustain your muscle growth. It’s unique formula of whey protein isolates, whey peptides, branched chain amino acids, and L-glutamine and L-arginine render it one of the most efficient ways to enhance your lean muscle gains through improving protein synthesis. Whey protein isolate is among the best types of Whey due to it having the highest protein content and the lowest carbohydrate, lactose and fat content than any other whey. This is vital for weight loss and lean muscle growth.
However, International WPI isn’t like any of your other regular supplements. It is a pure ingredient, with nothing else added, and ensures an excellent digestibility for maximal absorption and utilisation by your muscles. WPI is also exclusively an easy add in to any recipe! It can be used in cereals, smoothies, and yogurt, to even muffins, soups and pancakes – to further boost the protein content of your favourite food!
- Rapid Absorption
- Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Peptides
- L-glutamine and L-arginine
- Boost Protein Nutrition
- L-Arginine is an essential amino acid which increases blood flow during training. With the increase of blood flow to your muscles, this means your muscles will have more oxygen to deal with the increase of the stress to it. This essential amino acid is a primary ingredient to providing a natural chemical reaction to occur in your body which is called nitric oxide, this is what makes your muscles increase in size during your training, the increase in size is due to the blood vessels widening to receive more oxygen to deal with the additional stress to that certain muscle group during exercise. This amino acid has also shown to help increase protein synthesis.
- L-Glutamine: Normally post-workout, glutamine an amino acid found in your skeletal muscles decreases in concentration, thus it is highly important to replenish its stores. This is because glutamine is essential for gaining muscle mass due to its function of promoting protein synthesis and minimizing the breakdown of muscle. It also has the added benefits of enhancing the immune system and assisting the absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract.
- BCAAs: increase the cell’s capacity for protein synthesis and the cell’s rate of protein synthesis. They also have an increased rate of absorption straight into blood stream bypassing liver and digestive tract. Furthermore they also help decrease the rate of protein breakdown serving as a fatigue fighter and helping with muscle repair.
Directions of Use:
Mix 1 (one) scoop with 250mL of water and consume immediately after completing your workout (post-workout) Can be taken for breakfast and or whenever protein is needed in the day. Can also be consumed 30minutes before workout if needed.