Product Name: Grass Fed WPI 1kg
Brand: Cyborg Sport
Product Type: Protein Powders / Post Workout Protein / Whey Protein Isolates / Applicable for male and females
Build lean muscle, reduce muscle soreness and lose fat! This protein is available to be used by both male and females!
This type of protein is perfect for the fitness enthusiast who needs extra protein within their diet to help improve muscle endurance, strengthening and recovery. This protein can also be used by the average consumer as meal replacements and assistance in fat loss and muscle recovery. Because this protein is a pure whey protein isolate, it is best used immediately before or after exercise due to the fast absorption rate. This protein is best used for putting on lean muscle, as it provides plenty of raw building blocks as well as nutrients for efficient muscle recovery. It contains all the necessary BCAA’s/amino’s required for great results.
Whether you’re working out in the gym, on the football field, or in the pool, it is essential to provide your body with high quality protein to maximise your results. Grass Fed Whey Protein isolate is uniquely high in Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s) which provide all the essential building blocks to build muscle tissue. Clinically backed through dozens of studies, WPI has rightly been crowned the king of protein supplements. As a fast acting protein, take this product after exercise or workout for optimal results.
- High quality, premium grass fed source whey protein
- 25g protein per serving
- Almost no fat and carbohydrate content
- Delicious clean flavours
- Whey protein Isolate (WPI): a pure form of whey protein containing 85-95% of protein due to its finer processing. It has a very low fat and lactose content and promotes muscle growth through facilitating muscle protein synthesis. It improves muscle recovery, aids muscle repair and also slows down muscle catabolism. Whey protein is rich in branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine, the three amino acids that are the most ideal and optimal form of fuel for your skeletal muscles. Whey protein is well absorbed and utilized by the body as a source of energy.
- BCAA’s (l-isoleucine, l-valine, l-leucine): increase the cell’s capacity for protein synthesis and the cell’s rate of protein synthesis. They aid muscle recovery and fight the diet effects of muscle catabolism. BCAA’s also have an increased rate of absorption straight into blood stream bypassing liver and digestive tract. Furthermore they also help decrease the rate of protein breakdown serving as a fatigue fighter and help with muscle repair.
- Glutamine: Normally during post-workout phase, glutamine is an amino acid found in your skeletal muscles decreases in concentration, thus it is highly important to replenish its stores. This is because glutamine is essential for gaining muscle mass due to its function of promoting protein synthesis and minimizing the breakdown of muscle. It also has the added benefits of enhancing the immune system and assisting the absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract.
Directions of Use:
Mix one serve (1 scoop) with 200ml cold water in a shaker. Consume after training and between meals for a recommended 2-3 times per day.