Product Name: OL LABS – DIM-250
Brand: Performance Labs
Product Type: Estrogen Blockers
- Support Enhanced Estgogen Metabolism For Men And Women!
- DIM – Diindolylmethane (DIM) is formed by acid catalyzed dimerization of indole-3-carbinol. DIM is an indole plant nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, cabbage, Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower. Unlike other plant nutrients, such as soy isoflavones, DIM has unique and distinct hormonal benefits. DIM appears to support the activity of specific enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism in both men and women. Scientific research suggests that DIM increases the level of “good” estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of “bad” estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen).
- DIM stimulates more efficient estrogen metabolism. Supplementing the diet with DIM and eating cruciferous vegetables increase the specific aerobic metabolism for estrogen, multiplying the chance for estrogen to be broken down into its beneficial, or “good” estrogen metabolites. By promoting a healthy estrogen metabolism, DIM adjusts the balance of estradiol to its “good” metabolites. This may also result in a more desirable action from testosterone. Testosterone supports energy and mood and helps sustain interest in sex in both men and women. When supplemental DIM is taken along with a program of regular exercise, it may help estrogen and testosterone contribute to good physical conditioning.
- DIM contributes to a better metabolism in the most natural way possible by working with your own hormones and adjusting their action to avoid hormonal imbalance. DIM helps to eliminate active estrogen from the male body by promoting its conversion into the “good” metabolites. These metabolites then free up testosterone by bumping it off the testosterone-binding proteins. The end result is a healthier balance of testosterone to estrogen and more free (unbound) testosterone circulating in the body.
- Promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and balance.
- Helps promote the conversion of estrogen to its 2-hydroxyestrogen metabolites and reduces production of the 16-hydroxyestrogen metabolites.
- Stimulates detoxification enzyme systems.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.