Product Name: Dymatize – Super Amino 6000 – 180 capsules
Product Type: Amino Acids / Branched Chained Amino Acids (BCAA)
This product contains the three branched chain amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. These amino acids are classed as Essential Amino Acids and are incredibly vital for muscle gain.
By using this product, you prevent significant muscle breakdown otherwise known as muscle catabolism. This means you will be able to recover quicker and significantly reducing muscle soreness for the following days. You will also gain a tremendous amount of energy through the nutrients it provides, which will greatly reduce fatigue throughout the day when consumed and through your workout.
Dymatize Super Amino 6000 is an extended release protein and amino acid formula with extraordinary muscle-building potential. These tablets are formulated with no soy protein and are now gluten free. This product has been formulated to assist you in accomplishing goals by offering a high quality protein and high strength amino acid blend. The proteins included in this formula are whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate combined with slow acting casein. It also contains a variety of important amino acids including L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine and L-Leucine. Amino acids the building blocks of muscle protein and are imperative to maintaining a positive nitrogen balance essential for growing new muscles. All of this, is packaged into easy swallowable capsules to support muscle growth and recovery.
- Building lean muscle
BCAA’s: This product contains the three branched chain amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
These amino acids are classed as Essential Amino Acids and are incredibly vital for muscle gain.
- Leucine: Is an essential amino acid important for various metabolic reactions and protein synthesis. This amino acid regulates blood sugar levels, enhances growth and promotes the recovery of bones and muscle tissues.
- Isoleucine: Is an amino acid which enhances endurance and assists with muscle recovery.
- Valine: Is an essential amino acid that assists in the prevention of muscle breakdown because it provides the muscles with additional glucose required for energy production.
- Arginine: An essential amino acid which increases insulin secretion and is converted to urea in the liver by arginase.
- Glutamine: Amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins and is also important for providing energy to many different cells in the body. Glutamine is also used to manufacture other amino acids and glucose.
Directions for use:
Take 3 caplets daily. Follow directions on nutritional label found on the product for best results.