Product Name: Vegan Essential Aminos 30 servings
Brand: ATP Science
Product Type: Amino Acids / Essential Amino Acids (EAA)
ATP science has always aspired to create effective modern day supplements in areas where there is a need for change or innovation. Throughout all their products, the use of botanicals and natural herbs is a overarching theme, utilising natural plants to help us feel and be better. This time ATP science has released the vegan essential amino aminos, not only a totally vegan source of amino acids but also including a vegan hydroxy-proline source as well.
Essential Amino Acids
Amino acids are an important nutrient for the functioning of our bodies. There are numerous amino acids which our body naturally produces as well as from the proteins in our diet. Of all the amino acids, there are 9 of them which are not naturally synthesised in our bodies. These are known as Essential Amino Acids [EAAs]. They are very important to our day to day functions, governing ares such as healthy hair, nails, energy levels and helping proper communication between different areas of the body. The only way we supply our bodies with EAAs is through our diet as well as dietary supplements. This was traditionally challenging for vegan users as most amino acid products were derived from animal sources. With the new vegan essential aminos, ATP science aims to create a cleanly sourced vegan friendly essential amino acid formula for everyone to enjoy!
- Histidine – used to produce histamine, a neurotransmitter vital to immune response, sexual function and sleep-wake cycles.
- Isoleucine – an amino acid heavily concentrated in muscle tissue for muscle metabolism. Also important in areas of immune function, haemoglobin production and energy regulation.
- Leucine – used for protein synthesis and muscle repair. Also helps regulate blood sugar levels and produces natural growth hormones.
- Lysine – involved in many areas of our overall well-being, including protein synthesis, enzyme production, hormone production, calcium absorption, energy production, immune function etc.
- Methionine – an important amino acid for metabolism, detoxification, tissue growth as well as helping the absorption of zinc & selenium, minerals often supplemented and crucial for health.
- Phenylalanine – a precursor for neurotransmitters tyrosine, dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine, important for chemical signalling to the brain and other areas. Plays an important role in structure and function of proteins and enzymes and production of other amino acids.
- Threonine – mainly a primary component of structural proteins such as collagen and elastin, critical components for areas such as skin and connective tissues. Also plans a role in good fat metabolism and healthy immune function.
- Tryptophan – a precursor to a vital neurotransmitter serotonin which governs your appetite, sleep and mood. Also needed to maintain proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- Valine – one of the three BCAAs, involved in energy production as well as helping to stimulate muscle growth and regeneration. Great ingredient for those working out or exercising.
Directions of use:
Use 1 serve (6g scoop) and mix with 300ml of cold water/soda water. Mix until evenly dissolved. Best used during or post exercise and training.